"Moshiach is ready to come now-our part is to increase in acts of goodness and kindness" -The Rebbe

Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Rebbe will find a way to answer I

I once heard from Reb Barel Lipsker that every week he and his friends would farbreng together and discuss various questions and issues in Avodah, and they soon realized that in an uncanny way, every week at the farbrengen on Shabbos, the Rebbe would discuss and resolve the exact question that they had been discussing!

I don’t know about other people, but in a similar way I find this happening to me regularly. I’ll have a question, and the same day or the following day, I’ll learn something in a sicha or in Igros Kodesh or the like that is really talking to me, and directly addresses the very question that I am having. I feel that this is Hashem showing me the fulfillment of the Rebbe’s words concerning the Previous Rebbeand by extension, himselfthat “the Rebbe will find a way to answer.” Have other people had similar experiences?

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment! :)